Thursday 23 January 2014

Someone asked me today if I engage in Spiritual Practice...

My joyous answer ?? YES !!every moment of every day my friends .. as there are I believe 1000 ways to kiss the ground ,so to speak..I choose to do my best to be present in each moment & interaction to grasp as many of the 1000's of ways to engage with All that is. I make time for retreat & reflection with God or as I lovingly refer to All that is ..Abba ..I work hard with gratitude for the ability to do so and to always be willing to learn from myself and others on my path to our home. I am always grateful to walk beside soulkin as our paths meet up and do not become sad if their path veers from my own because I believe wholeheartedly ..we will one day meet up at the home to which we all return..For all paths lead there xo

No comments:

Post a Comment